Friday 24 August 2012

Roll, Tuck and Pin

I wore a roll and tuck hair style for the last two days. I am pleasantly surprised that this style  suits my hair without  the usual need for me to modify it due to my fine hair. Even though my hair has little volume I think the style looks good on me. The roll and tuck is a versatile hair style that can be worn for a formal work occasion or for a casual night out.


I particularly love the fact that this style does not take long to do (five minutes) and that it looks so elegant. I tried to take a picture for the blog but unfortunately the pics do not show up the style properly. I need a better camera really... Anyway here is a tutorial on how to achieve this look:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwHwaT6RF-s&feature=related

The style worked for me even though my hair is shorter than the one on the video. I jazzed it up by adding a couple of flowers at the back as accessories.

Marisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment